Sunday, July 13, 2008

Starting Already to Panic..





I don't know where the time flies to, I have been very good about organizing my time of late, but can already see our guild show approaching and quickly after that the Holidays. I have a need to do list every year and this year I am determined that I will accomplish everything early...Hah!!! FAMOUS LAST WORDS!!!!
I just finished two commission quilts and am rather pleased with the results. The people who received them were also pleased which makes me so happy! It also makes two checks off my list!
In the midst of all this sewing I have to fit in a few days to hike, something though not very good at, I enjoy a great deal!

We have an annual guild challenge, that is exhibited at our annual quilt show. This year the theme is trees. I have already in my mind what I want to do, it is just how to accomplish that task..LOL..

Jen is spending most of the summer with us while school is out, so we are doing a lot of sewing, cooking and going to the library. They have a wonderful program for all school age children every summer.

I recently bought a copy of Paint Shop Pro because I simply could not afford Photoshop. Photoshop I understand because we used it a lot at work...PSP is gonna take a lot of getting used to..it is so different. I guess I need to get some more reading material, or beg some friends to help me.

No comments: