Friday, July 25, 2008

One Block Wonder





I took a class Saturday on One Block Wonder. I have always been fascinated by kaleidoscopes, and love the randomness of it, plus the wonderful combinations out of the most unlikely fabrics!
Of course my first mistake was using a fabric with too many colors, so the sorting was more difficult for me, but I finally decided enough was enough, and next time I will know better.
I was going to do a funky edge but my symmetrical hubby did not care for it, so I am staying more traditional with this one, but on the next one watch out!!!!
Here are some pictures of the progress.
I am working on the border arrangement now...not exactly sure how I will do them, but the last one will be the original fabric. It was a Kona Bay oriental, very pretty I thought.

No comments: