Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Got a NEW Camera!!

I have been taking so many flower, fauna, and winter /spring pictures, that I was beginning to feel the limitations of my present camera. Don't get me wrong my camera takes wonderful pictures as long as you are close enough to your subject. Unfortunately when you are in the woods or on a mountain top, getting close to a subject is not always an option. There was a sale at Staples, on a Kodak camera which I am familiar with, (my last three cameras were Kodaks) and George and I went to look at it. It has 7x digital zoom and 12x optical zoom. My friend, Susan, told me I should have no less than 10x so I thought that was good. The sale price was pretty good also. I was going to think it over a bit, but my husband said GET IT, you use your camera so much! So I did. It is bit bigger than my last camera but I will cope. Now if I can just learn to use it. It is a Kodak Z712 IS. Susan did I do good? Funny they give you a minuscule manual in four languages. BUT the user manual, they tell you, is online! So I had to download the file and take it to Staples and have them print it for me. What in the world do people do if they don't have a computer????? Time to go out and give this baby a try.

No comments: