Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hiking Pal


It is always much more fun to hike with a friend...providing you can find a friend to do it with!!!
Soooo one morning I called up Jennifer to see if she would like to go hiking with me. Her mother answered and said, oh I don't think she would want to do that! In the background, I could hear Jen saying YES YES , I want to go!!!
We packed our backpacks, lots of water, a few snacks, and we went to a now favorite place of mine. This trip however was my first trip to the top, so I was not quite sure where it was..LOL.
However, we made it to the top no problem and Jen was so proud!!! We called her mom from the top on the cell..no service at the bottom...and she was a proud as a peacock.
Here is a pict of Jen after..I only took video..silly me..and they will not allow video in a blog, unfortunately, cause they were a hoot!!!

Don't miss the ice cream reward next to her...LOL!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What fun you must have had, both with Jen, and with your friend at the embroidery show. Was this machine embroidery or hand? Tell more about these great rulers. Maybe I need them, too!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Golly, she is a cutie! Sounds like the embroidery show was great, too.

Ms. Jan said...

Boy is she growing up! Great to have a hiking pal in the family!