Monday, September 15, 2008

Bennnington Quiltfest

Our annual quilt show was this past weekend. As always it was a great success! Happily our attendance was very good despite the god awful price of gas. Our show is always the same weekend as the annual car show so that helps our attendance, too. The hubbies go to the car show and the wives come to our show.

My friend and president of the Quiet Valley Quilters got an award this year. She was over the moon. It was a beautiful quilt from the Pat Speth book ,Nickel Quilts, called Sunny Lanes.



I entered the log cabin flannel quilt I made George last year for Christmas and my one block wonder quilt. Jen entered her yellow brick road quilt. She used such great colors and did such a wonderful job.





Jen and I are already planning what she would like to make for next year's quilt entry.

1 comment:

Pati said...

Beautiful quilts! I'm glad that Jen has been bitten by the quilting bug!